On October 15, 1991, the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial was dedicated in Washington D.C. to honor those who have perished in the line of duty. Over 17,500 law enforcement officers now have their names engraved on the wall, and this coin pays tribute to them.
- Struck in 90% fine silver
- Obverse depicts 2 officers taking a rubbing of a fellow officer's name from the wall
- Reverse features the official emblem of the National Law Enforcement Memorial – a shield and solitary rose
- Only 110,428 Proofs were minted
- In official U.S. Mint packaging
Display your support for all those who serve and protect, and especially for those who have made the ultimate sacrifice. Makes a thoughtful gift. Supplies are limited — order today!