Celebrate America's historic treasure – the Bill of Rights – with this 1993-S Choice Proof Silver dollar commemorative.
- Struck in 90% fine silver
- Bears the "S" mark of the San Francisco Mint
- Features mirrorlike surfaces and frosted details
- James Madison introduced his proposal for the Bill of Rights at the First Congress in June 1789
- It guaranteed our essential rights and liberties and eventually became the first 10 amendments to the Constitution
- Obverse features portrait of James Madison
- Madison's Virginia home, Montpelier, is on the reverse
Enhance your collection today, with this handsome tribute to freedom!