Act now to own the key date 1928 Peace silver dollar!
- Struck in 90% silver at the historic Philadelphia Mint
- This 1928 silver dollar is one of the most sought-after issues in the series
- With only 360,649 pieces struck, it's the lowest mintage of Peace dollars struck for circulation – and the second lowest of the entire series!
- Issued from 1921–1935, the Peace dollar is the only U.S. silver dollar issued to commemorate peace
- Obverse features Liberty wearing a tiara of light, framed by the mottoes liberty and in god we trvst. ("Trust" is spelled in classic style, with V in place of U.)
- Reverse bears the inscription peace and shows an eagle with an olive branch perched on a rock above a rising unseen sun
Don't wait to add this low-mintage key date to your collection. Buy your 1928 silver dollar now while supplies last!