A wild Sable Island Horse is featured on a huge Copper Dollar!
- Struck in 5 oz. of 99.9% pure copper
- 2023 Brilliant Uncirculated
- Diameter measures 2 1/2"
- Left on the grassy Sable Island 100 miles off Nova Scotia in the 1700s, their descendants have roamed free ever since
- In winter they grow a thick, shaggy coat that protects them from the frigid elements
- Officially recognized as a sovereign nation by the U.S. government, the Mesa Grande Tribe is legally authorized to issue its own commemorative coins
A must-have gift for horse fans – order now!