Now own the 2021 Native American six-coin set that honors the Chickasaw Nation of the Lower Mississippi River Valley. The common reverse features a Chickasaw Sun Circle, representing The Creator. Each obverse is marked with iconic images uniquely associated with the Chickasaw way of life:
- 1¢ – horn spoon handmade by a Chickasaw woman
- 5¢ – corn, a versatile ingredient found in many native dishes
- 10¢ – the Chickasaw people excelled at horse breeding, training and racing
- 25¢ – two men in traditional clothing carrying tools and weapons
- 50¢ – a Chickasaw warrior
- $1 – one of the last hereditary tribal leaders, Chief Tishomingo served with distinction in the United States military in the Battle of Fallen Timbers, the Red Stick conflict with the Creeks, and the War of 1812
The Jamul Nation is officially recognized as a sovereign nation by the U.S. government and is legally authorized to issue its own commemorative coins. Each set comes in a beautifully illustrated display card with a certificate of authenticity. With a limited mintage of just 25,000 sets, you'll want to order this Uncirculated set today!