Ed Reiter writes Collector’s Corner articles exclusively for Littleton Coin Company.
Ed Reiter is senior editor of COINage and executive director of the Numismatic Literary Guild. Reiter wrote the weekly Numismatics column in the Sunday New York Times for nearly a decade, and is the author of a book entitled The New York Times Guide to Coin Collecting. He also is former editor of Numismatic News.
The Collector’s Corner column "Peace Dollar Model Had Special Claim to Fame" was named "Best Web Site Article" by the Numismatic Literary Association.
Cents, Nickels & Dimes
- Retracing the Route of the Jefferson Nickel
- NLG Award Winner!
The Flying Eagle Cent: The Start of Something Small in U.S. Coinage
- The “Revolutionary” Lincoln Cent
- The Roosevelt Dime: Going Like Sixty
Quarters & Dollar Coins
- The Franklin Half Dollar: Coin Collecting’s Philadelphia Story
- The Morgan Dollar: Once Superfluous, Now Super-Popular
- The Lafayette Dollar: A Tribute to America’s Favorite Frenchman