no purchase necessary to enter or win. a purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
- Eligibility: 1. Littleton's Gold Coin Sweepstakes (the "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia ("D.C.") who are 18 years of age or older (19 years or older in AL and NE) and located in the U.S. at the time of entry. Littleton Coin Company, Inc. ("Sponsor"), SweepstakesPros ("Promotion Administrator") and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, retailers, sales representatives, dealers, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, "Promotion Parties"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, grandparent, grandchild and sibling, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible. Void outside the 50 United States/D.C. and where prohibited by law.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on April 3, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on May 1, 2017 (the "Promotion Period").
- How to Enter:
- a. Online Entry: During the Promotion Period, go to www.littletoncoin.com/sweepstakes or the Promotion application on the Littleton Coin Company page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/littletoncoincompany (the "Websites"). Follow the on-screen directions, complete all required registration fields and submit to enter ("Online Entry"). Entrants must complete all required information. LIMIT ONE (1) ONLINE ENTRY PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS. All Online Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on May 1, 2017.
- b. Share Entry. b. After you have entered the Promotion, you may earn an additional Online Entry by sharing the Promotion on Facebook or Twitter (a "Share"). Click on the Facebook or Twitter share link on the app and tweet the post from your Twitter account or share on your Facebook timeline. Each tweet or Facebook post must contain the hashtag #goldcoinsweepstakes. You will receive one (1) Share entry for each person that enters via the link in your Share. You will receive a Share entry: a) only once per referred friend; b) only the first time your friend successfully enters the Promotion; c) only if your friend has not previously entered the Promotion; and d) only if your friend enters the Promotion immediately after clicking on the link contained in your Share. You may only refer persons with whom you have an existing personal relationship and with whom a message from you would not be considered spam. THERE IS NO LIMIT TO THE NUMBER OF SHARE ENTRIES PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS.
- c. Mail-in Entry: To enter by mail, clearly hand print your name, complete street address, daytime telephone number, email address and birth date on a standard 4" x 6" postcard and mail it to: Gold Coin Sweepstakes, PO Box 18202, San Jose, CA 95158. You will receive one (1) entry into the first Bonus prize drawing (see Rule 4, below), if any, that occurs on or after the date your entry is received. Mail-in entries must be received before April 17, 18, 19, 20, and 21, 2017 in order to be included in one or more applicable Bonus prize drawings. All such entries will also be included in the Grand prize drawing (see Rule 4, below). Mail-in entries that are not received in time for a Bonus prize drawing but are received by May 8, 2017 will be included in the Grand prize drawing only. Last dates on which a mail-in entry may be postmarked and received are May 1, 2017 and May 8, 2017, respectively. All mail-in entries must be legibly hand-printed (including addressing), mailed separately and have sufficient postage affixed. c. LIMIT ONE (1) MAIL-IN ENTRY PER PERSON/HOUSEHOLD.
- Bonus Prize Drawings: On or about each of the following dates – April 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21, 2017 – a separate random drawing will be conducted to award one (1) Bonus prize. Each drawing will be conducted by the Promotion Administrator from among all eligible entries received through all entry methods combined by the date immediately preceding each drawing. Entries included in an individual Bonus Prize drawing will roll-over into subsequent Bonus Prize drawings.
- Grand Prize Drawing: On or about May 15, 2017, the Promotion Administrator will conduct a random drawing to award the Grand Prize from among all eligible entries received through both entry methods combined during the entire Promotion Period.
- Prizes, Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") & Odds: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded: - a 1914-D Indian Head Gold eagle including a cherry wood display case (ARV: $1,175). Five (5) Bonus Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of a $50 value Littleton Coin Company Gift Card (ARV: $50 each). Total ARV of all prizes is $1,425. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prizes is permitted except as provided herein or at Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if an advertised prize becomes unavailable. Use of gift card is subject to all applicable terms, conditions and policies of the Littleton Coin Company. All federal, state and local income taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners. The Grand Prize winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the value of the prize; a copy will be furnished to the IRS. Arrangements for delivery of prizes will be performed after winner validation. LIMIT ONE (1) BONUS PRIZE AND ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS/HOUSEHOLD. Odds of winning a Bonus prize will depend on the number of entries received through both entry methods combined that qualify for inclusion in each Bonus prize drawing in accordance with these Official Rules. Odds of winning the Grand prize will depend on the number of entries received through both entry methods combined during the entire Promotion Period. All prizes will be awarded provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules.
- General Rules: The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. All potential winners will each be notified by telephone, email, regular mail or overnight mail, and may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and, where lawful, a publicity release within a stated amount of time. The return of any notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any documents in a timely manner or if a potential winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by the Promotion Administrator, will result in disqualification and the choosing of an alternate winner in a random drawing from among the remaining entries in the applicable drawing pool. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties, Twitter and Facebook, Inc. from and against any and all liability, loss, injuries or damages associated with this Promotion or with the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in any printing or advertising related to the Promotion, or in the administration of the Promotion. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use each winner's name and likeness for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media worldwide, without further compensation or notice, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the independent Promotion Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, damaged, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors; or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion; or by any human or other error which may occur in the course of this Promotion. If, in the Promotion Administrator's sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Promotion or Website or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, the Promotion Administrator reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or modify and/or terminate the Promotion. In the event of early termination, Promotion Administrator may conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all known eligible, non-suspect entries received through both entry methods combined as of the date/time of termination. The Promotion Administrator reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion or Website or acts in a disruptive or unfair manner. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be declared made by the person's whose name was submitted on the entry.
- Disputes, Choice of Law and Jurisdiction: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of any participant or the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of New Hampshire without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state's laws. By participating, entrants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Promotion or any prize awarded (if applicable) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in located in the county of Grafton, New Hampshire; 2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including but not limited to costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) to the extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or notifications and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- Winners' List: To view the winners' list for this promotion, please visit: www.littletoncoin.com/sweepstakes. The winners' list will be available after winner validation has been completed.
- Sponsor: Littleton Coin Company, Inc. Littleton NH 03561-3735.
- Promotion Administrator: The Promotion is administered by SweepstakesPros, P.O. Box 18404, San Jose, CA 95158.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. Facebook and Twitter are not affiliated with the Sponsor or Promotion Administrator in any way. All questions or comments regarding this Promotion must be directed to the Sponsor or Administrator only, and not to Facebook or Twitter.
All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.