Littleton's Coin Shopping Spree Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Littleton's Coin Shopping Spree Sweepstakes (the "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (the "Territory") who have reached the legal age of majority in their state of residence and located in the Territory at the time of entry. Littleton Coin Company, Inc. ("Sponsor"), SweepstakesPros ("Promotion Administrator") and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, retailers, sales representatives, dealers, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, "Promotion Parties"), and their immediate family members and persons living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and is void outside the Territory and where prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the independent Promotion Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Sponsor or Administrator may require proof of consent at any time and in any manner they deem appropriate.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on April 2, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on April 30, 2018 (the "Promotion Period").
- How to Enter:
- a. Online Entry: During the Promotion Period, go to www.littletoncoin.com/sweepstakes or the Promotion application on the Littleton Coin Company page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/littletoncoincompany ("Websites") and click on the link to locate the official entry form. Follow the on-screen directions, complete all required fields and submit to enter ("Online Entry"). Entrants must complete all required information. LIMIT ONE (1) ONLINE ENTRY PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS. All Online Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on April 30, 2018.
- b. Share Entry. After you have entered the Promotion, you may earn an additional Online Entry by sharing the Promotion on Facebook or Twitter (a "Share"). Click on the Facebook or Twitter share link on the Website and tweet the post from your Twitter account or share on your Facebook timeline (each a "Share Entry"). Each tweet or Facebook post must contain the hashtags #LittletonCoinSweepstakes. You will receive one (1) Share Entry for each person that enters via the link in your Share. You will receive a Share Entry: a) only once per referred friend; b) only the first time your friend successfully enters the Promotion; c) only if your friend has not previously entered the Promotion; and d) only if your friend enters the Promotion immediately after clicking on the link contained in your Share. You may only refer persons with whom you have an existing personal relationship and with whom a message from you would not be considered spam. THERE IS NO LIMIT TO THE NUMBER OF SHARE ENTRIES PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS.
- c. Mail-in Entry: To enter the Promotion by mail, during the Promotion Period, hand print (in the following order) your full name, complete street address, daytime telephone number, email address and birth date, on a 4″ x 6″ postcard (with no outer envelope) and mail it to: Littleton's Coin Shopping Spree Sweepstakes, PO Box 18893, San Jose, CA 95158. You will receive one (1) entry into the first Bonus prize drawing (see Rule 4, below), if any, that occurs on or after the date your entry is received. Mail-in entries must be received before April 9, 16, 23, and 30, 2018 in order to be included in one or more applicable Bonus prize drawings. All such entries will also be included in the Grand prize drawing (see Rule 4, below). Mail-in entries that are not received in time for a Bonus prize drawing but are received by May 7, 2018, will be included in the Grand prize drawing only. Last date on which a mail-in entry may be postmarked and received is April 30, 2018. All mail-in entries must be legibly hand printed (including addressing), mailed separately and have sufficient postage affixed. LIMIT ONE (1) MAIL-IN ENTRY PER PERSON/HOUSEHOLD.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, all entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned except as provided herein. You are not a winner until your prize claim is validated and you receive official written notification from the Sponsor or the Promotion Administrator.
- Bonus Prize Drawing: On or about each of the following dates - April 9, 16, 23 and 30, 2018 - a separate random drawing will be conducted to award one (1) Bonus prize. Each drawing will be conducted by the Promotion Administrator from among all eligible entries received through all entry methods combined by the date immediately preceding each drawing. Entries included in an individual Bonus Prize drawing will roll-over into subsequent Bonus Prize drawings.
- Grand Prize Drawing: On or about May 14, 2018, the Promotion Administrator will conduct a random drawing to award the Grand Prize from among all eligible entries received through both entry methods combined during the entire Promotion Period.
- Prizes, Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") & Odds of Winning: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded: - a Littleton Coin Company shopping spree valued at $2,500 (ARV: $2,500) awarded in the form of a Littleton Coin Company Gift Card. Four (4) Bonus Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of a $100 value Littleton Coin Company Gift Card (ARV: $100 each). Total ARV of all prizes is $2,900 Use of gift cards is subject to the terms, conditions and policies of the issuer. Gift card prizes will be delivered via mail to the postal address provided. Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded. All characteristics and features of the prize(s) except as otherwise explicitly stated above are at the Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize(s) is permitted except at Sponsor's sole discretion or as provided herein. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute such prize (or portion thereof) with a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state, and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prize(s), are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner(s). The Grand Prize winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the value of the prize; a copy will be furnished to the IRS. Arrangements for delivery of prize(s) will be made after winner validation. LIMIT ONE (1) BONUS PRIZE AND ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS/HOUSEHOLD. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize(s) will be awarded only to an address within the Territory provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules. At the Sponsor's discretion, unclaimed prize(s) may not be awarded.
- Entrant Verification: In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be declared made by the person in whose name entry was made. The Promotion Administrator reserves the right to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Promotion Administrator – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) for any reason the Promotion Administrator deems necessary, in its sole discretion, for the purposes of administering this Promotion in accordance with these Official Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of the Promotion Administrator within the timeline specified by the Promotion Administrator may result in disqualification by the Promotion Administrator, in its sole discretion.
- Disqualification: Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules (as determined by the Promotion Administrator in its sole and absolute discretion) will be void and will not be entered into the Promotion's prize drawing. Entries made by facsimile, overnight courier, automated means, any entry service, or in any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion and may result in disqualification of the entries and the responsible entrant(s). Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who acts in a disruptive or unfair manner.
- Notification & Validation of Winners: Potential winners will each be contacted by telephone, email, regular mail or overnight mail, and may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit or declaration of eligibility, a liability release, tax forms, and where lawful, a publicity release within a stated amount of time. The return of any notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents or information in a timely manner or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by the Promotion Administrator, in its sole and absolute discretion, may result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of the corresponding prize, and the choosing of an alternate winner.
- Limitations: Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions, entries or mail that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, non-delivered, or not received by Sponsor or Promotion Administrator for any reason; (ii) mail that is received postage-due (iii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, mail delivery service, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for printing, distribution or production errors; (iv) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (v) damage to entrants' or any person's computer; (vi) causes beyond Promotion Parties' reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vii) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (viii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of prize winners; (ix) by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion; or (x) cheating or fraud by any participant. All incomplete or non-conforming entries (as determined by the Promotion Administrator in its sole and absolute discretion) will be disqualified.
- Modification, Suspension and Termination: If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, social media mandate, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor or Promotion Administrator that corrupt or affect the security, administration, integrity, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect entries/entrants and/or modify, suspend and/or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, the Promotion Administrator may select the winners in a random drawing from among all applicable eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of termination.
- Releases: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to the maximum extent permitted by law, that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Parties, Facebook and Twitter and their respective successors and assigns from and against any liability, loss, claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, injury, death or damages arising out of participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion or the use of any entry; and (c) to waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys' fees, court costs, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO APPLICABLE PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each entrant's permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use entrants' names, photographs, videos, voices and/or any other likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation or notice.
- Choice of Law, Jurisdiction and Notice: This Promotion is offered only in the Territory and is governed by the laws of the State of New Hampshire. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New Hampshire located in the county of Grafton for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion. These Official Rules are protected by U.S. and International copyright laws. Reproduction and distribution of the Official Rules without written permission from the Promotion Administrator is prohibited. Copr. 2012-2018 Promotion Administrator.
- Severability & Conflicts: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor or Promotion Administrator, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- Winners' List: To view the winners' list for this Promotion, please visit www.littletoncoin.com/sweepstakes. The winners' list will be available after winner validation has been completed.
- Sponsor: Littleton Coin Company, Inc. Littleton NH 03561-3735.
- Promotion Administrator: The Promotion is administered and judged by SweepstakesPros, P.O. Box 18404, San Jose, CA 95158. Mail-in entries are not accepted at this address. All comments, questions and complaints regarding this Promotion must be directed to the Promotion Administrator only, and NOT to Facebook or Twitter.
All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners. Manufacturers of the prizes offered in this Promotion do not sponsor or endorse this Promotion and are not affiliated with the Sponsor or Promotion Administrator in any way.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook or Twitter.