Presidential dollars are now struck only for collectors in limited quantities, and the third release of the year honors Benjamin Harrison.
- Collector-preferred Uncirculated condition
- The 23rd president, serving from 1889-1893, Harrison is the nation's only president from Indiana
- As president, he introduced civil rights legislation, established diplomatic relationships with Central America and fought for pensions for veterans of the Union army (Grand Army of the Republic)
- Third 2012 Presidential design, struck at the Philadelphia Mint with "P" mint mark upon edge
- Struck in limited quantities for collectors only!
Add this limited-issue 2012-P Harrison Presidential dollar in Mint State condition to your collection.
- Mint: Philadelphia
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presidential Series: Harrison, Benjamin
- Year: 2012