FLAT-RATE Shipping – only $6.95, regardless of size!
Our 45-Day Money Back Guarantee makes ordering risk free!
Image for 1862-1876 50¢ Fractional Currency from Littleton Coin Company
+ / - Hover over image to Zoom
Other Views

1862-1876 50¢ Fractional Currency

$79.00 to $92.00

Add to Cart

Due to widespread hoarding of coins during the Civil War era, Congress authorized the printing of Fractional Currency Notes with values of less than a dollar. Though millions of dollars worth of these short-lived notes were issued from 1862-1876, more than 99% have been redeemed and destroyed, leaving less than 1% for today's collectors. Designs vary, our choice.

  • Year: Date Our Choice
  • Product Type: Single Products
  • Denomination: 50¢