Highlight your collection with a colorful 2022 Native American dollar!
- One-year-only reverse design
- Enhanced in color by Littleton's artists
- Honors Native American chief, diplomat, engineer and U.S. Army general Ely S. Parker, born Ha-sa-no-an-da, of the Seneca Tribe
- Trained as a lawyer, Parker helped preserve native lands
- Later, while serving on general Ulysses S. Grant's staff during the Civil War, he drafted and presented the Articles of Surrender signed by Confederate general Robert E. Lee
Order this distinctive coin, exclusively colorized by Littleton, now!
- Sacagawea Series: Native American (2009-date)
- Year: 2022
- Presentation: Colorized
- Product Type: Single Products