Get this limited-issue silver dollar from the Perth Mint's Australian Lunar Series III!
- Struck in 1 oz. of 99.99% pure silver
- Honors 2022 as the Year of the Tiger
- Reverse depicts an adult tiger and a cub crossing rocky terrain, and displays the Chinese character for "tiger" and the inscription tiger 2022
- Those born under the Chinese zodiac sign of the tiger (2022, 2010, 1998, 1986, 1974, 1962, 1950, 1938, 1926) are said to be natural leaders blessed with courage, charm and confidence
- Brilliant Uncirculated coin is the third silver dollar in this series
- Limited in mintage to just 300,000 pieces
This encapsulated "Year of the Tiger" coin will make a treasured gift for those born under that sign, as well as an exciting addition to your own collection.
- Year: 2022
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presentation: With Holder
- Material: Silver
- Countries: Australia
- World Favorites: Australia Lunar