Get the San Francisco "S" mint mark Proof issue of the 2022 American Women Quarter featuring Chinese-American film star Anna May Wong!
- Fifth quarter in exciting four-year series celebrating women's accomplishments
- Obverse profiles George Washington by sculptor Laura Gardin Fraser
- Reverse features Anna May Wong, first Chinese-American movie actress who appeared in more than 60 films
- Advocated for mainstream roles in an industry marked by severe racial stereotypes
- Starred in first U.S. TV show with an Asian American series lead in 1951, The Gallery of Madame Liu-Tsong
- Designed by Emily Damstra of the U.S. Mint's Artistic Infusion Program
Start collecting this history-making quarter series today!
- Year: 2022
- US Women Quarter Series: Anna May Wong (2022)
- Material: Clad
- Mint: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products