Challenge Coin celebrates famous 1787 Brasher Doubloon with selective 24k gold layering!
- Original coin designed by goldsmith Ephraim Brasher, a personal friend of George Washington
- Only 6 examples are known that feature designer's initials on eagle's left wing
- On January 21, 2021, an original was auctioned for $9.36 million!
- Exclusively from Littleton, this challenge coin features an eagle on one side & the New York coat of arms on other
Get your Challenge Coin with this famous – and rare – design today!
- Year: 0
- Product Type: Single Products
- Novelty Series: Challenge Coins