In 1986, the Silver American Eagle dollar series made its debut. Authorized by President Ronald Reagan, these spectacular U.S. dollars are prized around the world for their 99.9% pure silver content and hefty 1 oz. size. To celebrate the series' 35th anniversary, an all-new reverse design has debuted in 2021 – now, enjoy a handsome 2-coin set featuring both first-year designs!
- 2-coin set holds both the first-year 1986 coin with the original reverse and the first-year 2021 coin with the all-new reverse
- Both coins feature the famous Liberty Walking design used on half dollars of 1916-1947
- Original 1986 reverse depicts a Heraldic Eagle
- New 2021 reverse features a bold eagle coming in for a landing, and is the new ongoing design
- Each Uncirculated coin is sealed in a protective holder with a special label
- Set comes presented in a handsome display case
Order now to get this handsome set, containing two important collecting "firsts!"
- Product Type: Sets
- Presentation: With Case
- Year: Mixed Years
- Material: Silver