Get this important 2021 Pandemic Emergency Issue American Silver Eagle!
- Features the "first strike" designation – meaning these coins were shipped from the U.S. Mint within the first 30 days of production
- Struck at the Philadelphia Mint during safety protocols due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- 99.9% pure silver
- Limited mintage just 495,000
- Since neither these Emergency Issue coins nor the regular West Point minted coins feature a mint mark, certification services followed strict procedures to ensure these pieces came from the Philadelphia Mint's limited production
- Each coin comes certified by PCGS with a special "Emergency Issue" label
Respond now to own one of these exciting "Emergency Issue" 2021 American Silver Eagles!
- Year: 2021
- Mint: Philadelphia
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presentation: Certified - PCGS
- Material: Silver