It's been over a century since the Peace dollar's debut – mark the occasion with this carefully preserved Uncirculated 1922 issue!
- Uncirculated coin features all original design details and full mint luster
- Coins offered here are from seldom-seen original bags that were put aside in the 1960s
- Second-year Peace dollars like these are important to the series – they were the first to feature the regular relief design, after the first-year high relief coins were deemed too difficult to strike
- Introduced in 1921, Peace dollars commemorated the end of WWI
- From the Philadelphia Mint
- Features bold images of Liberty and the American eagle, with the word peace inscribed upon the reverse
Each coin has been hand selected and graded Uncirculated MS-60 by our experts, and comes presented in a protective holder. Add a lustrous early Peace dollar to your collection.
- Year: 1922
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presentation: With Holder
- Mint: Philadelphia
- Material: Silver