This magnificent 2021 Reverse Proof from Canada displays a blossom to treasure forever!
- Struck in 1/4 oz. of 99.99% pure silver
- 7th issue in a 13-coin series celebrating flowers of Canada's provinces and territories
- Reverse bears the rich colors of a Lady Slipper, the floral emblem of Prince Edward Island
- An elegant pattern surrounds the flower
- Queen Elizabeth II is shown on the obverse
- Limited mintage of 4,000 pieces
- Comes in a display case with numbered certificate of authenticity
Order now to add this $3 Reverse Proof to your collection!
- Year: 2021
- Countries: Canada
- Material: Silver
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presentation: With Case