Celebrate the floral beauty of Manitoba, Canada with this beautiful $3 silver Reverse Proof featuring the Prairie Crocus!
- Struck in ¼ oz. of 99.99% pure silver
- 5th issue in 13-coin series from the Royal Canadian Mint showcasing Canada's provincial and territorial flowers
- Reverse Proof finish gives coin a vintage look, with frosted background and mirrorlike design elements surrounding full color floral portrait
- Reverse features the Prairie Crocus, the official flower of Manitoba, Canada (and South Dakota, USA)
- Obverse depicts Queen Elizabeth II
- Fits in a pendant necklace (not included), transforming coin into wearable jewelry (coin measures 27mm)
- Limited mintage of only 4,000 coins!
- Comes encapsulated for protection and presented in a handsome display case
- Perfect for your own collection or as a gift to someone you love!
Add the beauty and color of Canadian flowers to your collection – order this lovely 99.99% silver Proof today!
- Year: 2020
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presentation: With Case
- Material: Silver
- Countries: Canada