Complement the Innovation $1 coins from the U.S. Mint with this exclusive colorized $1 Federal Reserve Note from Littleton! The note features full-color images by Littleton’s artists that showcases the major innovation recognized on the 2019 Georgia Innovation dollar coin.
- Georgia – Trustees’ Garden: depicts James Oglethorpe, founder of the Georgia Colony, who created the Trustees’ Garden in Savannah in the early 1730s to test and develop such major American crops as cotton and peaches.
Each colorized note comes in a custom holder containing information about the innovator or innovation and includes a certificate of authenticity. Order yours today!
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presentation: With Holder, Colorized
- State: Georgia
- Note Size: Small
- Denomination: $1
- U.S. Innovation Dollar Series: Trustees' Garden (2019)
- Novelty Series: U.S. Innovation Notes