Round out your collection with this complete set of 1920-1929 Lincoln cents and SAVE off single coin prices! You’ll enjoy all 26 date and mint mark issues from this fabulous decade, including:
- 9 coins from Philadelphia
- 8 from the Denver Mint – with the sought-after semi-key date 1922-D and 1924-D issues
- 9 “S” cents from San Francisco – including two low-mintage pieces: 1923-S and 1924-S, plus the semi-key date 1926-S!
Before the advent of the penny board, most collectors didn’t put together date and mint mark sets. So when these coins of the Roaring Twenties were released, most went into circulation. When Lincoln cent expert Sol Taylor wrote his book The Standard Guide to the Lincoln Cent over 35 years ago, he estimated that 99.99% of Lincolns dated before 1940 had been pulled from circulation. Add this 26-coin set to your collection today, and recall the era of prohibition, gangsters, the “Charleston” and flapper girls!
- Year: Mixed Years
- Mint: Philadelphia, Denver, San Francisco
- Product Type: Sets
- Lincoln Cent Series: Wheat Ear (1909-1958)