Don't miss this opportunity to get a 2019-S Reverse Proof issue in the fascinating U.S. Innovation dollar series.
- The opposite of a regular Proof, this dollar from the San Francisco Mint has mirrorlike design elements set off against frosted fields
- Second issue of 2019 honors the 1953 discovery of the polio vaccine by Jonas Salk and his team as an innovation from Pennsylvania
- Limited in mintage to just 75,000
- Comes in a colorfully illustrated and informative display folder that brings American innovations to life
Add this handsome 2019-S Reverse Proof dollar to your collection, today!
- Year: 2019
- U.S. Innovation Dollar Series: Polio Vaccine (2019)
- Mint: San Francisco
- Product Type: Sets
- State: Pennsylvania