Recall Allied victories of WWII with Littleton's exclusive series of $2 Federal Reserve Notes colorized by Littleton’s artists!
- 5th issue in the series
- Depicts the heroic D-Day landing on the beaches of Normandy, France
- On June 6, 1944 Allied forces began Operation Overlord – the campaign to liberate Europe from Nazi occupation.
- At right is Supreme Allied Commander of Europe, General Dwight D. Eisenhower.
- Comes with an informative story card about the event, which stores in the series folder (available with the first note in the series, honoring the Battle of Midway)
Order now to add this colorful note to your collection!
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presentation: Colorized
- Note Size: Small
- Denomination: $2
- Novelty Series: World War II Allied Victories