Enjoy stunning detail and “cutting-edge” technology with this large silver tribute to America’s iconic bald eagle. Struck in 1 oz. of 99.9% pure silver and nearly 2 ̋ in diameter, this 2020 Prooflike $5 coin from Barbados’ Shapes of America Series features a precision cut-out of a bald eagle in flight! Found only in North America, this revered bird of prey has been a national symbol since 1782 when it became the central image of the Great Seal of the United States.
The detailed reverse depicts a bald eagle in front of a rugged river canyon, while the obverse displays the Barbados coat of arms. The 8-coin series features innovative cut-outs of America’s most iconic animals – including the bald eagle, moose, buffalo, grizzly bear and more. Mintage of each design is limited to 7,500, so order this first release today!
Get a FREE Shapes of America 8-Coin Collection Box with your Bald Eagle silver coin when you collect the series with AUTOMATIC MONTHLY SHIPMENTS:
- FREE collection box for the 8-coin series – a $29.95 value!
- Automatic monthly delivery of the other 7 coins with FREE shipping!
- Your credit card will be billed $99.00 each month (plus any applicable state taxes) when each new coin is shipped.
- Year: 2020
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presentation: With Case, With Auto-Delivery
- Material: Silver
- Countries: Barbados