Honor the Prominent Women in U.S. History whose grit, determination and extraordinary talents helped shape the United States we know today!
- Littleton artists have created "golden" colorized portraits of prominent women on Presidential dollars
- This coin honors civil rights activist Eleanor Roosevelt who became the first U.S. delegate to the United Nations General Assembly, where she chaired the Human Rights Commission.
- Coin comes with an illustrated story card highlighting the events in her inspiring life
- Available separately is a beautifully designed 12-coin display folder with a pocket for all the cards
Makes a great educational gift!
- Novelty Series: Prominent Women in U.S. History
- Presentation: Colorized
- Product Type: Single Products