Littleton's artists have festively colorized the reverse of a 2019 Mexico 1 oz. Silver Libertad with symbols honoring the Day of the Dead!
- Honors a centuries-old tradition in many Latin American countries – especially Mexico
- Annual fall celebration by family and friends to remember those who've passed and to support their spiritual journey
- Coin struck in 1 oz. of 99.9% pure silver
- Reverse has been exclusively colorized by Littleton's artists to honor the holiday
- Displays a white sugar skull painted with heart-shaped eyes and brightly colored marigolds – the flower that guides loved ones home
- Obverse features Mexico's National Shield, surrounded by coats of arms used throughout the country's history
- Comes in a FREE leatherette display case with certificate of authenticity
Order today to add this festive coin to your collection!
- Year: 2019
- Countries: Mexico
- Product Type: Single Products
- World Favorites: Mexico Libertad
- Material: Silver
- Presentation: Colorized, With Case