Remember the dramatic events of D-Day – June 6, 1944 – when WWII Allied soldiers charged the Normandy Beaches, with this $2 Federal Reserve Note.
- Exclusively colorized by Littleton's artists
- Recalls the largest seaborne landing in military history, when 156,000 Allied troops breached Nazi defenses along 50 miles of France that faces the English Channel
- Allied victory marked the turning point of WWII in Europe
- Presented in an illustrated currency holder that recounts the Allied forces' hard-fought victory
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
In honor of the 75th anniversary of D-Day, this colorized $2 Federal Reserve Note is perfect for history fans and WWII collectors.
- Note Size: Small
- Denomination: $2
- Presentation: With Holder, Colorized
- Product Type: Single Products