Honor all those who stepped onto Juno Beach the morning of June 6, 1944, with this moving tribute to D-Day.
- Reverse Proof coin struck in 1/4 oz. of 99.99% pure silver
- Reverse shows a soldier's boot print in the sand at Juno Beach
- Obverse depicts the profile of Queen Elizabeth II
- Issued as $3 legal tender for Canada
- Coin comes presented in an informative, illustrated display panel
- Mintage limited to 100,000 pieces
Order now to place this touching silver tribute in your collection.
- Year: 2019
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presentation: With Holder
- Material: Silver
- Countries: Canada