Honor the 50th anniversary of the first manned moon landing with this 1 oz. copper medal replicating medals that flew in space on the historic Apollo 11 mission in 1969!
- Replicates medals struck for the crew of each manned Apollo mission by the Robbins Company of Attleboro, MA and flown in space on that mission
- Dies for these 50th anniversary medals were created from the dies for the original Apollo 11 Robbins Medals which were part of the family collection of mission commander Neil Armstrong
- The obverse features the Apollo 11 mission insignia
- The reverse bears the names of the mission crew and the dates of the launch, the lunar landing and splashdown
- Handsome antiqued finish
- Comes in an informative display card
- Supplies are limited
Add this exciting 50th anniversary tribute to the first manned moon landing to your collection today – also makes a great gift!
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presentation: With Holder
- Material: Copper