This Brilliant Uncirculated 2019 £5 coin in 2 oz. of 99.99% pure silver that's 6 mm thick celebrates the falcon, a royal beast of Great Britain, and it could be yours!
- In its left claw, a shield depicts a second falcon clutching an open lock revealing a monarch's legitimate claim to the throne of England and the House of Plantagenet
- Throughout medieval England, falcons were used by the nobility for hunting and came to represent single-minded determination
- King Edward III, who ruled 1327-1377, was the first Plantagenet monarch to use a raptor on his royal badge
- Queen Elizabeth I, 1558-1603, was England's first female monarch by birth to claim it
Order today and this £5 coin in 2 oz. 99.99% pure silver can be part of your collection today!
- Year: 2019
- Product Type: Single Products
- Material: Silver
- Countries: Great Britain