Celebrate the 50th anniversary of the first manned moon landing with this curved 2019-S $5 gold Proof!
- Apollo 11 astronauts Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin became the first humans to land and walk on the moon in July of 1969
- This 90% gold 50th anniversary $5 coin was struck in limited quantities to the highest Proof standards at the San Francisco Mint
- Concave obverse bears a close-up view of a lunar footprint left by Aldrin
- Convex reverse shows Armstrong, the lunar lander and the U.S. flag reflected in the shield of Aldrin's helmet
Highlight your collection with this low-mintage curved Apollo 11 $5 gold piece honoring one of the greatest achievements in human history and scientific endeavor!
- Year: 2019
- Commemorative Series: Apollo 11 Moon Landing 50th Anniversary (2019)
- Mint: West Point
- Presentation: U.S. Mint Case
- Material: Gold
- Product Type: Single Products