Celebrate the 50th anniversary of the first manned moon landing with this limited-issue curved 2019-S silver dollar Proof!
- Apollo 11 astronauts Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin became the first humans to land and walk on the moon in July of 1969
- This 99.9% pure silver dollar was struck in limited quantities to the highest Proof standards at the San Francisco Mint
- Concave obverse bears a close-up view of a lunar footprint left by Aldrin
- Convex reverse shows Armstrong, the lunar lander and the U.S. flag reflected in the shield of Aldrin's helmet
Highlight your collection with this curved 2019-S Apollo 11 silver dollar honoring one of the greatest achievements in human history and scientific endeavor!
- Year: 2019
- Commemorative Series: Apollo 11 Moon Landing 50th Anniversary (2019)
- Material: Silver
- Product Type: Single Products
- Mint: Philadelphia
- Presentation: U.S. Mint Case