Be ready for the U.S. Mint's new $1 coin series celebrating great American innovations with Littleton's exclusive custom folder! The new dollar series will be introduced with a 2018 issue featuring a facsimile of President George Washington's signature as it appeared on the first U.S. patent issued in 1790. It continues with four new reverse designs each year from 2019-2032 honoring an important innovator or innovation from each of the 50 states, the District of Columbia and the 5 U.S. territories. Struck in the same golden-colored composition as Presidential and Native American dollars, the new dollars will share a common obverse depicting the Statue of Liberty. The reverse designs will be issued in the order that each state ratified the U.S. Constitution or was admitted into the Union, followed by the D.C. and U.S. territory coins.
- Labeled spaces for Philadelphia “P” and Denver “D” issues of each design
- Handsome deep green album with gold-embossed lettering
- Sturdy 3-ring binder construction
- Clear protective slides offer easy view of both sides of your coins
- Fits slipcase, item X1025 - sold separately
- Proudly made in the USA with safe archival-quality materials
Organize and display your collection as these exciting new $1 coins are issued – order yours today!
- Product Type: Single Products
- Supplies by Coin Type: Dollar Supplies, U.S. Innovation Dollar Supplies