Betty Ford is the 12th – and final – issue in the 12-coin set of our inaugural First Spouses of America Collection!
- Occupied the White House from 1974-1977
- Announcing her radical mastectomy shortly after her husband was sworn in made it acceptable to talk openly about breast cancer, regular screening and life-saving treatment
- Campaigned for passage of the Equal Rights Amendment
- Her portrait is colorized by Littleton artists on Kennedy half dollars
- Covered with unique domed technology that offers exceptionally detailed, uninterrupted designs
- Available exclusively from Littleton
- Collection spans the influential post-WWII years from 1953 to the present
Start assembling this affordable 12-coin collection now!
- Novelty Series: First Spouses of America Collection
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presentation: Colorized