Be ready for the U.S. Mint’s new $1 coin series celebrating great American innovations with Littleton’s exclusive colorful folder! The new dollar series will be introduced with a 2018 issue featuring a facsimile of President George Washington’s signature as it appeared on the first U.S. patent issued in 1790. It continues with four new reverse designs each year from 2019-2032 honoring an important innovator or innovation from each of the 50 states, the District of Columbia and the 5 U.S. territories. Struck in the same golden-colored composition as Presidential and Native American dollars, the new dollars will share a common obverse depicting the Statue of Liberty. The reverse designs will be issued in the order that each state ratified the U.S. Constitution or was admitted into the Union, followed by the D.C. and U.S. territory coins.
- Labeled spaces for one coin of each design
- Folder provides series information
- Multi-panel folder measures 7-1/2" x 10" closed
- Proudly made in the USA with safe, archival-quality materials
This illustrated folder with stories of innovations is an attractive, affordable way to assemble this series. Order now and be ready to begin your collection! Click here to learn more about this new series!
- Product Type: Single Products
- Supplies by Coin Type: Dollar Supplies, U.S. Innovation Dollar Supplies