Get the San Francisco "S" mint mark Proof of the third U.S. Innovation dollar!
- The 2018-2032 series is honoring a major innovator or innovation from each of the 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories
- The reverse honors the polio vaccine as an innovation from Pennsylvania. The vaccine was discovered in 1953 by Dr. Jonas Salk and his team at the University of Pittsburgh
- The series will feature four new reverse designs each year from 2019-2032
- The common obverse design bears a dramatic new image of the Statue of Liberty
- The year of issue, "S" mint mark and motto e pluribus unum are inscribed upon the edge
- Struck to the highest Proof standards at the San Francisco Mint in limited quantities for collectors only
Add the premium-quality "S" mint mark Proof of the third U.S. Innovation dollar to your collection today.
- Year: 2019
- Mint: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- State: Pennsylvania
- U.S. Innovation Dollar Series: Polio Vaccine (2019)