This Brilliant Uncirculated half-dollar coin struck at the San Francisco Mint and First Class stamp honors all united in the fight for a cure.
- Obverse poignantly features two women from different generations over which a butterfly soars
- Reverse shows beautifully detailed tiger swallowtail butterfly, the symbol of hope
- Emily Damstra, of the U.S. Mint's Artistic Infusion Program, provided the inspiration for the half dollar's design; mint sculptors-engravers Phoebe Hemphill did the obverse and Renata Gordon, the reverse
- Ethel Kessler, a breast cancer survivor, designed the 1988 stamp that features Artemis, the mythical "goddess of the hunt"; Whitney Sherman did the artwork
- Sales help fund research
- Set comes with an informative story card for display
Get this exceptional set today!
- Year: 2018
- Material: Clad
- Commemorative Series: Breast Cancer Awareness (2018)
- Presentation: With Holder
- Mint: San Francisco
- Product Type: Sets