Celebrate 90 years of Disney’s beloved mascot Mickey Mouse with this limited-edition 2018 gold $10 coin note officially licensed by Disney.
- The 5 1/2" x 2 3/4" coin note is engraved and colorized on 1 gram of 99.9% pure gold
- Marks 90 years since the world’s most recognizable cartoon character made his 1928 debut in Disney’s Steamboat Willie – the world’s first animated film with synchronized sound
- A variety of Mickey Mouse images from the past 9 decades are seen on the back
- As $10 legal tender in the republic of Niue, the face bears an engraved effigy of Queen Elizabeth II
- Limited in mintage to 10,000 worldwide, each note bears a unique serial number
- Comes in a special commemorative box with a pop-up display
Reserve your limited-issue Mickey Mouse gold $10 coin note today!
- Year: 2018
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presentation: With Case
- Countries: Niue