This intricately detailed £4 silver coin honors the beauty – and the danger – of the mythological Siren.
- High-relief coin struck in 2 oz. of 99.9% pure silver
- Each proof coin features a hand-applied antique finish!
- Sea lore holds that the Siren (often depicted as a mermaid) would use her beautiful voice to lure ships close to shore – where they would crash upon the rocks and perish
- Reverse features a Siren playing her harp, enticing a ship that’s sailing closer to peril
- Obverse depicts a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II
- Issued for the British Indian Ocean Territories
- Encapsulated coin comes presented in a custom-made clear acrylic holder
- Includes certificate of authenticity
- Large size - coin is nearly 2.5" in diameter!
- Ultra-low mintage – just 650 pieces available worldwide!
This beautiful coin is sure to go fast – act now to add it to your collection.
- Year: 2018
- Countries: British Indian Ocean Territory
- Presentation: With Holder
- Product Type: Single Products