On April 13, 1976, to celebrate the bicentennial of American independence, new $2 Federal Reserve Notes were issued with backs featuring the well-known painting
- Signing of the Declaration of Independence
- Crisp Uncirculated Bicentennial $2 bill
- Limited number of the notes issued with 13¢ stamps hand-canceled on April 13, 1976 first day of issue.
- A popular currency/stamp collector combo!
These official first-day-of-issue Bicentennial notes will be historic additions to your collection (designs and locations of the 13¢ stamps will vary).
- Year: 1976
- Denomination: $2
- Note Size: Small
- Product Type: Single Products
- Note Features: Green Seal