Notable four-coin set details European political history over a 75-year time period and through two world wars.
- 1897-1920 France Silver 50 Centimes coin struck during the Third Republic when French coins were still minted in 90% silver, it shows a female figure sowing
- 1911-1920 Great Britain Silver 3 Pence minted in 50% silver features King George V
- 1914-1917 Finland Silver 50 Pennia struck in .75% silver features a crowned double eagle and other royal symbols on a coin issued when the Grand Duchy of Finland was part of imperial Russia
- 1957-1973 Austria Silver 10 Shilling in .64% silver depicts the country's shield and the iconic Woman of Wachau wearing the traditional head covering of Lower Austria
- Each coin comes with its own story card
This affordable set of four Classic Silver Coins of Europe is a fascinating starter collection that harkens back to a pre-European Union era. Don't delay, order today!
- Product Type: Sets
- Year: Mixed Years
- Material: Silver