This Series 1934 $10 Silver Certificate recalls the days when U.S. paper money was backed by more than a promise!
- Redeemable for $10 in silver coins or bullion during its years of issue
- Rising silver prices during the 1960s brought an end to these popular Silver Certificates
- Millions of Silver Certificates were redeemed and destroyed
- Bears a distinctive blue Treasury seal and serial numbers
- Face depicts first Secretary of the Treasury Alexander Hamilton
- Back features the U.S. Treasury building in Washington, D.C.
- Last issued over 70 years ago and still in Fine condition
The Series 1934 $10 Silver Certificate will be an exciting and historic addition to your collection!
- Product Type: Single Products
- Note Features: Blue Seal
- Note Size: Small
- Year: 1934
- Denomination: $10