Star Notes are favorites with many collectors! They're limited editions, made as replacements for notes damaged during the printing process.
- When a flawed note is detected, it's replaced by a new one with a star at one end of the serial number
- Since the percentage of spoiled notes is small, the number of Star Notes is limited
- You'll enjoy the $1, $2, $5 and $10 Federal Reserve Star Notes
- Each piece is still in Choice Uncirculated or better condition
- Plus, get a FREE copy of our How to Collect U.S. Paper Money booklet!
Order today to get this handsome Star Note set!
- Product Type: Sets
- Note Size: Small
- Year: Mixed Years
- Note Features: Star Note