Get the 4th issue of 2016, the Uncirculated Denver "D" mint mark Theodore Roosevelt National Park Quarter – from the 2010-2021 America's National Park series!
- This coin marks the 34th quarter in America's National Park series, which honors a national park or historic site in all 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories
- Reverse shows Theodore Roosevelt on horseback near the Little Missouri River which begins in Wyoming and runs through Theodore Roosevelt National Park located in the southwest corner of North Dakota.
- Reverse also displays the site name: theodore roosevelt, state: north dakota, year of issue: 2016, and motto: e pluribus unum
- Obverse bears smaller restored version of original Washington profile, and Denver "D" mint mark below motto in god we trust
Add this historic 2016-P Theodore Roosevelt National Park quarter, in mint Uncirculated condition, to your collection.
- Product Type: Single Products
- Year: 2016
- Mint: Denver
- National Park Quarter Series: Theodore Roosevelt National Park, North Dakota (2016)
- Material: Clad
- State: North Dakota