The majestic bald eagle was chosen by our founding fathers in 1782 to be our national emblem. But this revered symbol stood on the brink of distinction just 35 years ago.
- Depicts the bald eagle – recently removed from Endangered Species List
- This proud bird became our national emblem over 225 years ago!
- One-year-only silver dollar Proof
- Reverse depicts original Great Seal
With mintage of only 500,000 you'll want to add American pride to your collection with this one-year favorite!
- Mint: Philadelphia
- Product Type: Single Products
- Year: 2008
- Material: Silver
- Commemorative Series: Bald Eagle (2008)