Following the highly successful Statehood quarter program, this Northern Mariana Islands issue is the last of six new 2009 quarters honoring D.C. and the U.S. Territories. This San Francisco "S" mint mark coin is in Proof condition.
- Honors the Northern Mariana Islands (located east of the Philippines) as a U.S. Territory
- Invaded and captured from Japan during WWII, gaining U.S. commonwealth status in 1975 and U.S. Territory status in 1986
- Depicts a latte stone pillar near the shore, a traditional Carolinian canoe, and two native birds
- Bearing "S" mint mark and struck at the San Francisco Mint
Highlight your collection with this beautiful, top-quality Proof version, order your Northern Mariana Islands quarter today!
- Mint: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- Territories: Northern Mariana Islands
- Year: 2009
- Material: Clad