Bearing sculptor James Earle Fraser's revered design seen on Buffalo nickels of 1913-1938, this one-year-only commemorative silver dollar was a rapid sell-out at the U.S. Mint in 2001
- Honored the opening of the Smithsonian National Museum of the American Indian
- Struck in 90% fine silver
- Featuring the most uniquely American coinage design in U.S. history
- When issued in 2001, this spectacular silver dollar sold out in 15 days!
- Encapsulated in Littleton Coin's display case
With its outstanding design and limited mintage, the American Buffalo silver dollar is one of the most sought after of all U.S. commemorative coins!
- Material: Silver
- Mint: Denver
- Product Type: Single Products
- Commemorative Series: American Buffalo Commemoratives (2001)
- Year: 2001
- Presentation: With Case