Though the Statehood quarters ended in 2008, the U.S. Mint produced special quarters in 2009 honoring the District of Columbia and the U.S. Territories: Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Northern Mariana Islands.
Littleton's exclusive coin folder made in the USA provides an attractive, affordable way to assemble and display this series.
- Archival-quality materials
- Labeled die-cut spaces for each district and territory
- Holds both the Philadelphia and Denver Mint issues
- Coin series information
- Displays your entire collection when open!
- Measures 6 1/4" x 8 3/8" closed for easy storage
- Personalize your album cover with up to 30 characters of text!(See shopping cart for details. Personalized items are non-refundable.)
Keep track of your growing collection the easy, convenient way with Littleton's custom display folders!
- Product Type: Single Products, Personalize These Items
- Supplies by Coin Type: Quarter Supplies
- Year: 2009