Discover the fascinating world of Hard Times Tokens, with this official guide book!
- Privately-minted pieces reflect the economic and social scene of the pre-Civil War era of Andrew Jackson (the 1830s & 1840s)
- From numismatic expert Q. David Bowers
- History buffs will find this volume indispensable
- Holds a wealth of information not in print in any other single source
- Includes recent research findings, hundreds of high-resolution images, and current market pricing in multiple grades
- Softcover; 320 pages
Hard Times tokens have been featured in the “Red Book” since 1946. Now, collectors finally have an expanded, full-color catalog to these remarkable pieces!
Author: Q. David Bowers
Published by Whitman Publishing
Softcover – 320 pages
- Product Type: Single Products
- Supplies by Coin Type: Books, Videos, Software