The Presidential dollar series was limited to presidents deceased for at least two years before issue of a coin – so the U.S. Mint will not issue coins for the current living presidents. But you can still round out their presidential collection with our exclusively colorized coins! Using special domed technology that offers detailed, uninterrupted designs, Littleton’s artists have colorized previously issued Presidential dollars. This offers collectors a way to own coins of the “living presidents” – with our “Golden” colorized dollars and lifelike, fully colorized issues!
- Honors George H.W. Bush our 41st president
- Served from 1989-1993
- During office he established relations with Russia after the breakup of the Soviet Union, and launched the full-scale Gulf War invasion of Iraq.
- Littleton’s artists have colorized detailed images of living presidents in a golden hue using special domed technology on actual Presidential dollars.
- Presentation: Colorized
- Presidential Series: Living Presidents
- Product Type: Single Products